Salary SGD8200 - SGD12300 per month
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 26 October 2016
This leading engineering group is looking for a dynamic and focused IT Manager to establish the strategy, lead IT projects, support IT systems and deploy business solution and IT tools to streamline MRO. operation and enhance information management.
About the IT Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Vice President of IT, you will be overseeing IT solution deployments and manage the IT resource and look after organisation, control and discipline of the IT department.
- Exploit use of new technology to introduce value added IT solution to improve business competitiveness
- Oversee IT solution deployments and manage IT resources to effectively support all of the company’s IT needs
- Support JV IT LAN and system setup
- Establish IT strategy and policy, deploy IT projects , administer IS security policy, risk management
- Manage internal coordination with CEO, EVP, SVPs, VPs and the staff
- Manage external coordination with the corporate IT management and IT vendors
To be successful in this IT Manager role, you will ideally possess a minimum of 9 years of experience in leading IT services in a engineering environment.
- A good Engineering related degree
- Broad experience of all major aspects of MRO activities
- Relevant IT project and program management experience with at least 5 to 6 years in a managerial capacity
- Strong business process/Six Sigma/Lean skillset, especially MRO primary processes
- Competent in managing computer system implementation gained through in-depth experience in IT project deployment
- Experience with the following operating platforms - ERP - SAP, Mobile Applications, MES, or any other aircraft technical maintenance information systems
If you are have strong experience in managing operations and infrastructure services and looking to join a leading organisation here in Singapore then this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui