Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 25 October 2016
An exciting Cloud Architect role has just become available at a leading IT company to drive large and complex business solutions/strategy for targeted customers focused on cloud solutions. You will serve as the company's and customer's subject matter expert/trusted advisor for assigned solution area.
About the Cloud Architect Role:
In this role, you will provide in-depth industry, market and technical expertise to develop and execute sale of technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements. Support sales lifecycle from initial contact and qualification through contract signature to delivery success.
- Engages with assigned or targeted customer organisations. Understands customer business and establishes technical and business credibility with clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue
- Creates and cultivates key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs
- Develops and drives large, multiple and/or complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers. Provides in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs. Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy and effective use of cloud services and offerings
- Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits
- Analyses stakeholders, identifies and recognises prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision
- Delivers and sells the technical solution strategy and vision to senior client executives ensuring the solution embodies company win themes and key differentiators while meeting client expectations and requirements thereby providing company the best chance to compete and win
To succeed in the Cloud Architect job, you will need to have 7 or more years of IT implementation experience.
- Highly technical and analytical
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
- BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Strong track record of implementing cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments
This organisation holds a leading name in the cloud space, they have a global presence in the technology world with a strong focus on growing their operations across Asia Pacific. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in cloud based solutioning to join one of the leading organisations in this field.
If you have a strong background in the space and are ready for the next steps in your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton