Digital Project Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading wholesale group multinational group is looking for a dynamic and team player Digital Project Manager. You will take digital initiatives including mobile apps and e-commerce platform to develop the company's digital activities.
About the Digital Project Manager role:
You will establish guidelines and guarantee the relevance and continuity of the technical architecture in accordance with the environment.
- To create and maintain project plan and timeline, ensure it stays updated and communicated across project stakeholders
- Provide transparent and accurate project status reports all along the different project phases
- Prepare project documentation including requirement specifications, design specifications, UAT plans and reports, training, user guides, etc.
- Collaborate with business analysts, stream leaders and business teams to plan development, tests and maintenance of web and mobile applications
- Manage and work with multiple third party vendors
- Support and oversee deployment of application, prepare project roll-out plans and plan “validation testing”
- Collaborate with financial team to manage and track of project cost ensure within allocated budget, billing milestone tracking and other project financial activities
To be successful in this role, you ideally will possess 8 years of experience, with minimum 4 years of experience working on e-commerce project management and 2 years of customer facing experience, and have one of these certifications: Prince2, PMP or ITIL; SCRUM master.
- Strong exposure to e-commerce solutions and digital application, content management (CMS/DAM), website development, EDM, PIM
- Tools related to project management and AGILE methodology (MS-Project, Confluence, JIRA, RTC, Smartsheet)
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills to handle all of our vendors and stakeholders in a cohesive way
- Knowledge of trends and latest technologies in digital marketing
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Basic knowledge in Continuous Integration Platform and Deployment tools (Jenkins, Octopus, Bamboo)
The successful Digital Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen on being part of a exciting digital challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui