IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 it Singapore SG SGD 40000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Risk and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end-to-end knowledge of IT, risk, governance, audit and compliance are required, with any experience in MAS regulations and banking being desirable.
This is a regional role supporting branches in Asia Oceania, responsible for providing expert technical and IT risk advice in developing policies and frameworks, managing and executing the related activities in order to strengthen the IT governance, risk and compliance of the bank.
- Review and develop IT governance key metrics for IT performance measurement
- Coordinate and manage the production of various management reports
- Manage and drive the process of establishment and maintenance of IT-related documents such as policies, standards, controls, procedures and guidelines
- Develop and enhance IT-related documents to improve IT governance
- Drive the promotion of effective processes and reports for service delivery excellence (inter-branch)
- Manage and drive the IT risk assessment process; identify IT risks, assess IT risks and evaluate countermeasures. Recommend effective controls to reduce IT risks
- Monitor IT risks, map risk profiles and manage the IT risk register. Develop key risk indicators
- Establish control objectives in line with external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- Provide advice and manage compliance to external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- Perform IT compliance checks (i.e. evaluation of control effectiveness) and conduct ad hoc reviews
- Evaluate and review software installation requests
- Liaison for IT audits and inspections, monitor, manage and drive the timely resolution of open issues
- Manage and drive IT compliance-related matters for service delivery to inter-branches
- IT-related degree, at least five years of relevant experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others
- Good understanding of IT GRC and IT controls in all disciplines of technology domains
- Self-driven and independent, with good attention to detail and quality
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within and externally
- Good communication skills to effectively work in partnership with colleagues globally within the business
- Maintain good working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, industry trends, and IT security products
- Willing to take on new tasks and initiatives to contribute towards continuous improvement
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett