VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Luciano Loke (R1767250)
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 it Singapore SG SGD 9000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who can provide advice, manage and execute activities contributing to strengthening IT governance, risk and compliance of the bank.
About the VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Role:
This VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance regional role supports branches in Asia Oceania. You will be responsible for providing expert technical and IT risk advice in developing policies and frameworks, managing and executing the related activities in order to strengthen the IT governance, risk and compliance of the bank. You will also act as a subject matter expert for IT governance, risk and compliance related topics.
- IT Governance:
- Review and develop IT governance key metrics for IT performance measurement
- Coordinate and manage the production of various management reports
- Manage and drive the process of establishment and maintenance of IT-related documents such as policies, standards, controls, procedures and guidelines
- Develop and enhance IT-related documents to improve IT governance
- Drive the promotion of effective processes and reports for service delivery excellence (inter-branch)
- IT Risk:
- Manage and drive the IT risk assessment process; identify and assess IT risks and evaluate countermeasures
- Recommend effective controls to reduce IT risks
- Monitor IT risks, map risk profiles and manage the IT risk register
- Develop key risk indicators
- Establish control objectives in line with external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- IT Compliance
- Provide advice and manage compliance to external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- Perform IT compliance check (i.e. evaluation of control effectiveness) and conduct ad hoc reviews
- Evaluate and review software installation requests
- Liaison for IT audits and inspections, monitor, manage and drive the timely resolution of open issues
- Manage and drive IT compliance related matters for service delivery to inter-branches
To succeed in this VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance job, you should have good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others.
- IT-related degree with at least five years' relevant experience
- Good understanding of IT GRC and IT controls in all disciplines of technology domains
- Self-driven and independent, with good attention to detail and quality
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good communication skills to effectively work in partnership with colleagues globally
- Maintain good working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, industry trends, and IT security products
- Willing to take on new tasks and initiatives to contribute towards continuous improvement
This global financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767250 Luciano Loke