CIB IT Audit Manager
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 banking Singapore SG SGD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting CIB IT Audit Manager job is now opened in a leading international bank, based in Singapore.
About the CIB IT Audit Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing and executing technology and integrated audits of the CIB business across the Asia region while maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Work closely with business and technology audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage
- Assist in audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow up and verification of issue closure
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient manner
- Partner with colleagues, stakeholders and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls with appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Provide continuous monitoring of technology areas. Establish and maintain strong relationships with CIB technology leaders and related control groups
- Stay up to date with evolving industry and regulatory changes impacting the business and technology environment
The successful CIB IT Audit Manager will need to have at least four years' experience of internal or external IT (specifically with Applications and Infrastructure) auditing experience and prior experience in CIB will be preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation considered an advantage
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner
- Extensive knowledge of system development life cycle concepts with an ability to quickly learn a complex, distributed computing environment
- Knowledge of distributed technologies considered a plus along with a good understanding of controls related to operating system and database platforms
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused IT Audit Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh