Head of IT Security and Risk
Salary SGD15000 - SGD25000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rare Head of IT Security and Risk job is now available in one of the world's largest insurance companies based in Singapore. Reporting to the CIO, you will be tasked to ensure cyber risks are minimised and controlled within approved limits.
About the Head of IT Security and Risk role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing key areas of cyber security, including risk and governance, security operations and assurance.
- Oversee and design sign-off for designated major systems and shared services implementation projects
- Lead the development of the company's IT strategy, architecture and standards between different parts of the region and facilitate initiatives involving different business units
- Lead and manage projects and tasks ensuring work is completed to a high standard and within agreed deadlines
- Create and maintain a risk management environment that ensures risks taken by the company are identified, assessed and frequently monitored, managed and reported against
- Champion and advocate the ownership of risk management and ensure risks are understood and managed within approved risk appetite
- Ensure key risks have been identified, measured, monitored, managed and reported
- Ensure appropriate levels of risk skills and experience within the team to support consistent risk management practices
- Escalate to Group Head of IT Security and Risk when encountering any security or privacy breaches
To be successful in this Head of IT Security and Risk job, you should possess both hands-on experience within IT risk and governance in addition to IT audit experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related Field
- Possess at least 10 years' work experience in IT security, risk, audit, compliance and governance
- CISSP/CISA qualification
- Strong technical skills in network, application and operating systems, security and hardening, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, TCP/IP Suite, Firewalls, SIEM, DLP, intrusion detection systems, log review and incident management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in managing multiple teams across different functions
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/2 information security standards and MAS regulatory requirements
The Head of IT Security and Risk will be responsible for promoting an environment where a culture of risk management can thrive for the business. This insurance company is well-known in the industry for its stability, culture and investment in data protection.
If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to advance your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung