Cyber Forensics Specialist
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Cyber Forensics Specialist job has just been made available at a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the Cyber Forensics Specialist role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for analysing and reconstructing cyber threats and incidents across the bank.
- Continuously develop and enhance the cyber forensics framework to reach a high maturity through effective, rapid and forensic-sound processes
- Discover unknown attack vectors utilising forensic techniques as well as self-generated IOCs and feedback lessons learnt such as threat intelligence and threat discovery to other teams
- Analyse and reconstruct cyber threats and incidents such as cyber intrusions, malware, security control breaches, data losses and others
- Activate mature cyber response and investigations through the development and automation of triage and analysis techniques
- Initiate independent reviews to identify, highlight and document risk issues and ensure follow up
The successful Cyber Forensics Specialist will need to have extensive experience in and comprehensive knowledge of the threat landscape, adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP), general attack stages, kill-chain and attack types.
- Knowledge of low-level computer architecture and windows internals preferred
- Experience with Open Source Forensik Tools such as SANS SIFT Kit, Rekall, ELK, Volatility and commercial tools like FTK, Splunk, Nuix, Cellbrite, Internet Evidence Finder, Maltego
- Knowledge of Webserver Security (e.g., Apache, IIS, Mod-security)
- Technical understanding of enterprise grade technologies including security devices, network engineering, operating systems, databases and applications and their security settings and configurations
- Certifications like GIAC/SANS forensic trainings e.g. 408, 508, 610 and Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) are preferred
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and passionate Cyber Forensics Specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh