Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Attractive Benefits
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 05 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting IT Auditor job has just arisen at a leading financial institution based in the central business district (CBD) of Singapore. Reporting into the Head of Internal Audit in Singapore, you will be responsible for supporting the continuous risk monitoring and annual IT risk assessment of designated operating areas / countries to enable the teams to effectively determine the annual IT audit plan of the APAC region.
About the IT Auditor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for planning and executing end-to-end IT audits within both infrastructure and applications functions for the organisation.
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and identify solutions to complex audit issues
- Ensure that the current systems are reliable and comply with the firm's policies, plans and regulations
- Identify gaps as well as provide effective and efficient recommendations to enhance the IT general controls
- Review the adequacy of controls that are in place and provide recommendations to better improve the existing controls
- Participate in ad hoc projects around IT GRC
To succeed in the IT Auditor job, you will need to be a well-rounded subject-matter expert who has experience in both infrastructure and applications technology controls. You will also have exposure within the banking sector.
- Ability to make sound decisions, exhibit strong interpersonal skills and draft audit reports for senior management with minimal intervention
- Over five years' experience within the IT audit function and hands-on experience auditing IT controls within financial institutions
- Solid understanding of both IT infrastructure and applications
- CISA certification is a pre-requisite and candidates with IT audit experience within the Big 4 may be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. They are also very focused on developing and training their staff to the highest standards.
If you are a driven IT Auditor who has gotten good exposure within infrastructure and applications audit, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Auditor job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan