VP, IT Infrastructure Audit
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 03 February 2017
An interesting opportunity for a VP, IT Infrastructure Audit role has just become available with a global bank in Singapore. Your key responsibility is to design and assess the operating effectiveness of IT controls, reviews of IT architecture, IT system development, IT operations and IT security management.
About the VP, IT Infrastructure Audit Role:
Reporting to the Director of IT Infrastructure Audit, based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing audit coverage on a variety of IT related audits.
- Prepare and set the audit objective, scope, approach including the audit planning memo and obtain approval from regional and global levels
- Monitor progress and review activities carried out by the team according to established audit programs / risk control matrices
- Support or lead the close-out discussions with audit client and management
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with IT & Information Risk Management
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Sharing experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the VP, IT Infrastructure Audit role, you will need to have strong knowledge in IT technologies and IT security architecture relating to network infrastructure, database management systems, operating systems and web servers.
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience within an IT security or IT audit background
- Degree in IT, IT Security or IT Audit with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would be a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in technology audit within the Banking/Financial Institutions industry would be a plus
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 25%
The firm is very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a dynamic, team player whom is a self starter with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland