AVP/IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management)
Salary SGD70000 - SGD150000 per annum + Variable Bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 22 November 2016
A well known global bank is looking for an AVP, IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management). As part of the IT audit team, your key responsibility is to provide and enhance applications controls across the organisation.
About the AVP, IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management) role:
The AVP/IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management) will be reporting to the Director for Audit based in Singapore. You will also be responsible for providing technology audit coverage of key systems processes supporting their private banking/wealth management business across Asia Pacific.
- Manage an audit team and execute audit activities including the audit plan, for a specific product line, function, country or regional level
- Lead and deliver high quality technology audit reports by proactively integrating auditing concepts and use of technology including participating in integrated business and technology audits, both locally and globally
- Able to make sound decisions, exhibit strong interpersonal skills and generate impactful issues and draft audit reports for review by senior group audit management with minimal intervention and to facilitate issue tracking
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Sharing experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the AVP/IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management) role, you will need to have a strong specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines with a solid understanding of IT applications supporting Private banking/Wealth Management banking products.
- Minimum 5 years’ of work experience within private banking/wealth management areas, with an IT audit focus
- Strong knowledge and experience in technology audit within the banking/financial institutions industry would be a plus
- Current/prior experience within a Big 4 environment would be essential
- Experience auditing IT applications controls supporting trading with relevant markets debt/equity audit experience
- Degree within the relevant fields with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would have an added advantage
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 25%
As one of the recognised market leader in their field of expertise, the firm is also very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a self-motivated team player and would like to take the next step in your career, this AVP/IT Audit Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management) is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland