AVP/VP IT Infrastructure Audit Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Variable Bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 15 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an AVP/VP IT Infrastructure Audit Manager role has just become available with a global bank in Singapore. Your key responsibility is to design and assess the operating effectiveness of IT controls, reviews of IT architecture, IT system development, IT operations and IT security management.
About the AVP/VP, IT Infrastructure Audit Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing audit coverage on a variety of IT related audits.
- Prepare and set the audit objective, scope, approach including the audit planning memo and obtain approval from regional and global levels
- Monitor progress and review activities carried out by the team according to established audit programs/risk control matrices
- Support or lead the close-out discussions with audit client and management
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with IT & information risk management
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Sharing experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the AVP/VP IT Infrastructure Audit Manager role, you will need to have strong knowledge in IT technologies and IT security architecture relating to network infrastructure, database management systems, operating systems and web servers.
- Minimum 10 years’ of work experience within an IT security or IT audit background
- Degree in IT, IT Security or IT Audit with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would be a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in technology audit within the banking/financial institutions industry would be a plus
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (such as Nessus, Nexpose, OpenVAS) would have an added advantage
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 30%
The firm is very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player and a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement, this AVP/VP IT Infrastructure Audit Manager is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland