VP, IT Audit
Salary SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 10 November 2016
An excellent opportunity for a VP, IT Audit role has just become available at an investment bank and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to provide and enhance technology audit coverage for the Capital Markets, Trade & Treasury Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking arm.
About the VP, IT Audit Role:
Reporting to the Regional Audit Director, based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing technology audit coverage of key systems processes supporting the Capital Markets, Trade & Treasury Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking businesses across Asia.
- Manage an audit team and execute audit activities including the audit plan, for a specific product line, function, country or regional level
- Deliver high quality audit reports by proactively integrating auditing concepts and use of technology
- Make sound decisions, exhibit strong interpersonal and project management skills and be a mentor for the team and be recognised as a leadership role model
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Share experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the VP, IT audit role, you will need to have a strong specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines with a solid understanding of Capital Markets, Trade & Treasury Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking products.
- Minimum five years’ of senior level work experience in banking industry with an IT audit focus
- Strong knowledge and experience in Technology audit within the Banking/Financial Institutions industry would be a plus
- Experience handling managing teams and managing integrated internal audits within a matrix reporting environment
- Degree within the relevant fields with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would have an added advantage
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 15% a year
As one of the world’s top tiered financial groups and recognised market leader in their field of expertise, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Please apply todayfor this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland