DevOps Engineer (12-month rolling contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top financial institution is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join their trading systems applications team on a 12-month rolling contract.
About the DevOps Engineer (12-month rolling contract) Role:
In this role, you will be working on their cutting edge platform that services different financial products.
- Develop the cutting edge platform adoption and best-practice for DevOps tools
- Provide scalable and fast solutions for the DevOps environment for the bank
- Work alongside the development, testing team and work alongside the build, deployment and monitoring teams
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer (12-month rolling contract) role, you will need at least eight years' hands-on experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Hands-on experience with containerisation tools (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker)
- Strong Linux administration and networking skills
- Nice to have experience working on Java as the main platform is Java
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Shell Scripting) and experience with Agile development principles
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platform (AWS)
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and Rundeck
This is a globally recognised firm that serves as a market leader in trading. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive DevOps engineer with a can-do attitude, this DevOps Engineer (12-month rolling contract) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar