Director of End User Services
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 it Singapore SG SGD 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Director of End User Services opportunity has come available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Director of End User Services Role:
Reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Physical PC and VDI services
- Corporate and BYOD mobile services
- Global print services (client and server)
- Desktop Platform (inc operating system, authentication, security baseline, core productivity applications and browser)
- Desktop and mobile application delivery and management platforms
- Desktop, Mobile and endpoint management (inc patch)
- Desktop, Mobile and telemetry systems (for proactive and reactive service management)
- Know Your Customer - Manage senior stakeholder relationships across all regions, countries and business functions. Understand their challenges and requirements. Keep them appraised of service performance, road maps and transformational change
- Ideally will have led a similar function for a large financial services organisation
To succeed in this Director of End User Services role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of desktop, mobile, infrastructure and end user services, with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
- Minimum of 15 years' desktop, mobile technology experience
- Minimum of six years' senior management and leadership experience, with the last four years managing large enterprise teams of 70+ staff
- Windows 10, MacOS, iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Endpoint technologies (PC, laptop and mobile/tablet)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and 1E Nomad
- Microsoft System Centre Orchestration
- VDI infrastructure and software to support persistent and non-persistent VDI session and application delivery eg Nutanix, Citrix Xen Desktop/Xen App, VMWare Horizon, Microsoft WVD
- Microsoft Office suite inc Office proplus and O365 components
- Browser based technologies eg IE, Chrome, Edge
- Endpoint protection e.g. Microsoft ATP, Symantec end point protection, Tanium.
- Active directory and LDAP
- Authentication inc NTLM, Kerberos, PKI
- Network (LAN, WAN and WIFI)
- Storage solutions (NAS, SAN, direct attached)
- Hyperconverged infrastructure e.g. Nutanix
- SCOM /BMC for monitoring
- Good knowledge application packaging standards, desktop build and provisioning solutions
- Familiarity with defining strong desktop security baselines
- Awareness of GPO controls
- Awareness of print solutions including follow me
- Strong awareness of Mobile device and application management platforms eg Mobile Iron, Airwatch, Microsoft Intune
- Awareness of Mobile application standards
- Familiarity with evergreening mobile OS's and mobile test methodologies
- Awareness and experience with implementing BYOD
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director of End User Services job in Singapore.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett