Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 it Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting System Engineer job has just been made available at a leading professional services company.
About the System Engineer Role:
In this role, you will manage projects from beginning to end, manage professional services, handover and provide documentation. This is an opportunity to be part of a global “follow the sun” IT team.
- Providing day to day support for both hardware and software related to End User Computing
- Preparing and installing new IT hardware
- Preparing and upgrading back office systems
- Assisting with network patching
- Preparing desk set-up for visitors and new joiners, including computers, phones, network connection, etc.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining workstation hardware and software (operating system and applications such as Windows 10, Office 2016/2019, Reuters Eikon, IPC, SCCM knowledge, etc.)
- Manage iPhone
- Document standards and procedures
To succeed in this System Engineer job, you will need to have good knowledge of and experience in Azure/Ali cloud
- Hands-on experience in AD, ACL, GPO, SCCM packaging
- Knowledge of telephone systems (ie VoIP Avaya)
- Cloud experience in Azure, alicloud
- Server experience (VM, Windows 2012R2/2019,etc) is highly regarded
- Prior experience working with a commodities and/ or trading firm is an advantage
- An understanding of trading support applications such as Reuters, IPC, etc
- At least three years' working experience in Level 2 support
- Highly responsive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Capable of prioritising tasks and meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, with a high level of personal integrity
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written (ability to communicate in Mandarin is essential as support is needed for our representative office and JV partner in China)
- Excellent judgement and attention to detail
- Solution and results-oriented
- Flexible and available out of business hours
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this System Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani