IT Desktop Support
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 02 November 20192019-11-02 2020-01-01 it Singapore SG SGD 48000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Desktop Support opportunity has come available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore. Strong end to end knowledge of infrastructure, desktop and end user support are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
About the IT Desktop Support Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Respond to employee enquiries; providing support on hardware and software issues
- Ensure the employee issue is resolved before closing the ticket, escalating where necessary. Keep communication with the employee open to avoid any misunderstandings
- Work closely with the regional team to ensure that group practices and standards are followed. Follow the IT policy and procedures; comply with all internal and external regulations
To succeed in this IT Desktop Support role, you must have strong end-to-end knowledge of infrastructure, desktop and end user support.
- Ideally four to six years' IT support experience within the financial services industry
- Experience in supporting voice system (BT Turret or Cisco IP Telephony) is preferred. Network and Data Centre operation experience is favourable
- Trade floor background is favourable
- Ability to work as part of the team whilst also being comfortable to work without supervision. Ability to think on your feet and act quickly whilst setting and managing expectations
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Desktop Support role in Singapore.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett