Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + One month completion bonus
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-11-29 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Network Engineer job has just become available at a renowned global IT firm based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the IT Manager.
About the Network Engineer Role:
In this crucial role, you will be responsible for many different duties like project planning, deployment and migration. You will also design and perform changes to the network and management processes. You will engage with the presales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Provide technical network active second level troubleshooting of Network and Security Services (WAN, WAN Accelerators, WLAN, LAN, VLAN, Special Networks, Firewalls, Internet Proxies, Remote Access and Partner Connections), prepare incident reports, escalate to relevant parties promptly and follow through the case incidents
- Provide operational support in the areas of change and incident management, run, administer and optimise the global-wide network infrastructure
- Carry out proactive management, identifying trends and problem analysis, making use of available network management tools
- Ensure that operational tickets and projects adhere to corporate security standards, computer systems validation and compliance rules as well as internal working instructions and standard processes
- Carry out installation works of new Cisco ACI Fabric in the two data centres; and integrate existing network infrastructure that support core server connectivity into the new “fabric”
To succeed in this Network Engineer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix
- Strong understanding in LAN Cisco technologies, WIFI Cisco environment, Firewall (PaloAlto) and VP
- Required experience in CISCI ACI
- Strong understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP, MPLS, QoS
- Eight years’ experience deploying and managing large enterprise routing/switching infrastructure with three years in a data centre environment
- Three years' hands-on experience on Cisco WAN, LAN, WIFI environments
- Either one of the following certifications: CCNA or CCNP
- Ability to follow processes and to generate good documentation
- Collaboration and communication skills. Accountable and highly results oriented. Sense of urgency. Ability to plan and organise work
This international IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, the company would love to have you on the team. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Network Engineer role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani