Partner Solutions Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Singapore SG SGD 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Partner Solutions Architect role has just become available at one of the top IT services company in Singapore.
About the Partner Solutions Architect Role:
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator or large consulting firm. In this role you will advise and develop the technical capabilities of our partners so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
- Act as a cloud computing technical leader for partners
- Participate in webinars and public speaking
- Author white papers, technical articles and blog posts
- Participate in COE efforts with global systems integrators
- Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
- Organise technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
- Assist partners in defining the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services
- Assist partners in building industry and technology solutions on top of the AWS platform
- Drive customer POCs to completion
- Work closely with Partner Development Managers and AWS professional services during the life cycle of the POC customer engagements
- Validate partner POC architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
- Technology breadth: demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organisational problems, articulate views/road maps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
- Technology depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
To succeed in the Partner Solutions Architect role, you must have hands-on experience working with cloud solutions.
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise architectures for Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience working with a global team
- Passion for working with global systems integrators
- Extensive experience in four of these technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, application security, networking, data encryption, storage, or application development
- BS-level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred
- Ability to work in a diverse team
The company is recognised as the top IT service provider in the world. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Partner Solutions Architect role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani