IT Manager - Supply Chain
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Manager - Supply Chain job has just been made available at a leading professional services firm. In this role, you will have an overall goal of supporting the business needs of the businesses and accelerating business insights across the IT enterprise. This role will be primarily responsible for delivering end to end supply chain solutions, predominantly SAP SD & MM, managing both applications build and support.
About the IT Manager- Supply Chain Role:
Report directly to the Regional Service Owner, you will be responsible for managing the application build as a release train engineer for supply chain platforms and managing end-to-end support for the given platforms as a service owner. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the build and support services are delivered maintaining the highest quality per the agreed terms and conditions. You will be work closely with the business unit IT, regional and global stakeholders in delivery, sourcing, resource management and vendor teams to ensure all the requirements are met and services delivered per the agreed expectations.
- Be accountable for the overall design, delivering end to end supply chain solutions as a Release Train Engineer (RTE) managing multiple scrum teams to ensure continuous delivery, managing any impediments and maintaining high throughput and build quality
- Be accountable for the delivery of supply chain support for given platforms, establishing and ensuring service delivery meets or exceeds performance goals/SLAs. Be accountable for addressing critical issues and challenges pertaining to the service are addressed holistically
- Act as reliability engineer driving improvements to platform and ensuring high availability and reliability of the platform
- Collaborate with business, BU IT, internal AS partners and leadership in build long term partnerships and trust in order to shape the business requirements, ensure continuous service improvement, as well as drive quality, cost, and efficiency improvements to estimating, quoting, and service fulfilment activities
- Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organisations to understand emerging trends and transform those insights into delivery and service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve build quality and support service addressing emerging/unmet customer needs
To succeed in this IT Manager - Supply Chain role, you will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the Windows operating system.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a large, high matrix enterprise is preferred
- Strong SAP skills in SAP SD and SAP MM modules to act as a solutions architect
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and delivering IT services in large complex enterprises
- Ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Good planning, organisational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to define, shape, and drive continuous support improvements while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organisation
- Understanding of IT service management principles and practices is preferred. ITIL certification and Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP are assets
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this IT Manager - Supply Chain is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani