Senior Infrastructure Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Infrastructure Specialist job has just been made available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Senior Infrastructure Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Ensure Architecture design is sound and secure
- Define architecture blueprints that is repeatable and scalable
- Governance and management oversight of IT Managed Service partners and Vendors
- Manage audits both internal and external
- Provide escalation point for infrastructure related matters
- Providing technical support to service management
- Incident, problem, change, continuity management
- Ability to translate and summaries technical details for effective communications with senior management and business
To succeed in this Senior Infrastructure Specialist role, you will need to have strong end to end knowledge of infrastructure, server, VMware, cisco, linux, EMC and scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/computer science/information technology or any computer related fields, with more than five years’ relevant experience and exposures
- Strong concepts and operations experiences IT Infrastructure, with the ability to drill down to details
- Strong sense of responsibility with the ability to work alone with minimum supervision
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and present solutions to senior management is crucial
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest technologies on how to apply and implement them
- Strong understanding and competency in Linux, Wintel, VMWare, Storage Area Network, Active-Active/Active Passive High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Experience in implementing and supporting large scale mission critical systems with high availability (HA) and geographical clustering
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Additional experiences and knowledge in Data Centre Management is desired
- Demonstrated ability to act with independence of thought, high energy and urgency
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Demonstrated initiative. Results oriented, decisive and must possess good time management skills. Ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to motivate team members in carrying out their duties, manage performance and set goals to meet or exceed function targets and objectives
- Ability to coach and lead team and share experience/expertise and with other colleagues on an ongoing basis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Any experience working within financial services being desirable
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Infrastructure Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett