Senior Cloud Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 it Singapore SG SGD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Cloud Architect opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Senior Cloud Architect Role:
Reporting to the Head of Cloud, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Own the technical relationship for one of the global system integrators in APAC
- Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
- Define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers
- Assist in building offerings and technical strategies that will enable the build and offering on the AWS platform
- Build industry and technology solutions on top of AWS platform
- Work closely with business development managers and AWS professional services during the life cycle of the customer engagements
- Participate in COE efforts with global systems integrators
- Organise technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
- Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical whitepapers, technical case studies, or blog posts with partners
- Drive customer POCs to completion
- Validate architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
To succeed in this Senior Cloud Architect role, you will need to have strong end-to-end knowledge of infrastructure, cloud, AWS and architecture.
- Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing
- Technology Breadth: demonstrated architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organisational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations and development
- Technology Depth: demonstrated detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Any experience working within financial services is desirable
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Cloud Architect job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett