Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Completion Bonus
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Resident Engineer role has just become available at in one of the most renowned global IT firms based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Resident Engineer Role:
In this crucial role, you will be responsible for many different duties like project planning, deployment and migration. You will also design and perform changes to the network and management processes. You will engage with the pre-sales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Perform system, storage setup, configuration and administration
- Perform maintenance and application support
- Perform capacity planning, performance monitoring
- Support system setup, patching and configuration
- Perform system documentation on deployment and changes in the system
- Provide IT System disaster recovery planning and support
- Perform IT Asset management and administration
- Maintain security, backup and redundancies strategies
- Maintain IT Security compliance
To succeed in this Resident Engineer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience with Windows AD/SCCM/Skype for Business/McAfee is key
- Experience with AVAMAR/NETAPP/DELL products
- Strong Backup and Storage knowledge
- Experience with Level 3 support in troubleshooting
- Strong technical skills with MS Active Directory/Skype for Business/McAfee
- Minimum eight years' experience in system and support
- Proficient in Web Services and desktop applications
This international service vendor needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani