Senior Middleware Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Middleware Specialist job opportunity has become available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Senior Middleware Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Manage middleware projects as project manager for the APAC region, coordinating internal development teams, stakeholders and vendors to deliver expected business objectives. The role would require fulfilling all standard SDLC project management processes (50-60% workload)
- Evaluate, explore middleware, system integration and automation technologies and solutions that would be suitable, future-proof and benefit the bank environment. Develop the right architecture, design to ensure performance, scalability and security (~30% workload)
- Review existing middleware platforms for risk, vulnerabilities and plan for remediation, create and update middleware documentation, ensure compliance of implemented projects. Lead and manage tasks among middleware project and developer members
To succeed in this role strong end-to-end knowledge of middleware, engineering and architecture are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
- Overall 10 years' experience in middleware engineering, operations, projects or engineering in large organisations
- Over five years' experience in handling middleware projects
- Actual achievements in developing middleware solutions, design, architecture
- Must have intensive experience and knowledge in containerisation platforms (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes), ESB/IIB, API, MQ
- PMP or PRINCE certificate is a significant advantage
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Middleware Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett