Senior Network Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Network Specialist job opportunity has become available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Senior Network Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Manage infrastructure network projects as project manager for the APAC region, coordinating internal implementation teams, stakeholders and vendors to deliver expected business objectives
- On-the-field project management work when required (50-60% workload)
- Evaluate, explore network technologies and solutions that would be suitable, future-proof and benefit the bank's environment
- Develop the right architecture, design to ensure performance, scalability and security of each country or regional network. Review design proposed by vendors or other branches (~30% workload)
- Review existing network infrastructure for risk, vulnerabilities and plan for remediation, create and update network documentation, ensure compliance of implemented projects
- Lead and manage tasks among network projects members
To succeed in this role, strong end-to-end knowledge of networks, engineering, architecture, CCNP/CCIE are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
- Overall 10 years' experience in network engineering, operation, projects or engineering in large organisations
- Over five years' experience in handling network projects
- Actual achievements in developing network solutions, design, architecture
- Experience with all mainstream Cisco Hardware Nexus, Catalyst, ASR, ISR, ASA, Meraki as well as top tier firewall products: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint
- CCNP certificate is a must and CCIE is preferable
- PMP or PRINCE certificate is a significant advantage
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Network Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett