IT Service Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Service Manager opportunity has just come available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the IT Service Manager Role:
In this role, you will report into the APAC Head of IT Service Management and be responsible for ensuring consistent, high quality delivery of IT service to the business by enforcing the global service management principles across the APAC region.
You will cover a range of ITSM processes, which includes but not limited to incident management, request management, change management, problem management, catalogue management, major incident management, service integration and service asset and configuration management.
- Cover a range of ITSM processes, which includes but not limited to incident management, request management, change management, problem management, catalogue management, major incident management, service integration and service asset and configuration management
- Help manage the desktop support and service desk operation, ensuring alignment to global standards
- Cover from the APAC start of day and demonstrate a flexible and priority driven work approach as service escalations will require immediate response
- Perform activities outside core business hours and be on-call during weekends and public holidays as required
- Collaborate with other colleagues, IT suppliers and partners; both locally, within region and globally. Good communication skills are a must, both to business users and others within global technology
- Design, manage and onboard services and processes through continual service mprovement, and play an instrumental delivery role within formal projects or BAU initiatives
- Carry out ITSM processes and related services across the APAC region
- Track and drive SLA compliance for all incidents and requests, ensuring all breached records are followed up with the responsible operation teams across global technology
- Conduct problem investigation, drive outstanding problem task to closure, produce RCA report
- Manage global Major incidents during APAC time zone
- Facilitate onboarding of new services to be ready for production support
- Manage service escalation from VIPs, business users and IT stakeholders, ensuring timely follow up and regular communication till closure of escalation
- Oversee change records and drive process adherence and improvement
- Tooling administration, keep components updated, such as service catalogue and CMDB
- Be an advocate for the global IT service management team by enforcing global standards and processes, and ensure they meet APAC requirement by participating in the improvement of global process
- Work with the global IT teams, functional owners and vendors to deliver consistent service throughout the APAC region
- Actively seek areas for proactive improvement which enhance the efficiency of the service delivery offering
- Produce service governance materials and assist in representation of IT to the business
- History of working in a mission-critical environment
- Background in financial services or similar regulated industry
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL service operation processes, and broad understanding for the rest of ITIL framework processes to at least an ITIL foundation level.
- Good track record of managing an end user support function, or working in a service management function
- Exposure to a broad range of infrastructure technologies, end user related technologies
- A general appreciation of infrastructure and application architecture
- Previous experience in managing major incident management, incident and request management, SLA management, problem management and change management
- Previous usage/administration of ServiceNow tool set.
- Positive attitude capable of remaining positive when under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively in a regional team
- Degree or equivalent education in relevant subject
- Understanding of fund management business and processes
- Experience in service integration, service asset and configuration management
- Experience in working with commercial or in-house application packages that support the asset management industry
- Exposure to broad range of infrastructure such as Wintel, SQL Server, Oracle, networking technologies, Cloud, automation, VDI and enterprise storage solutions
- Experience in supporting traders/dealing environment is advantageous
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Service Manager job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett