IT Support (Linux)
Salary performance bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-08-25 it Singapore SG SGD 3000 4000 4000 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Support (Linux) role has just been made available in one of the most reputable IT companies in Singapore.
About this IT Support (Linux) Role:
The IT Admin/Executive supports the Singapore IT service centre team in the administrative tasks of the department. Key areas of responsibility include event and meeting management, budget tracking, purchasing processing and general office management. The administrative tasks are to provide support to the IT management team and the members of the department.
- Participate in both local and IT service centre administrative support processes
- IT department purchase order and invoice management; assist IT Controller by ensuring all IT incoming/outgoing financial transactions are properly booked in the system
- Create excel sheets based on documents and records given
- General administrative support to IT management
- IT administration and event planning; working with the finance team, procurement team and HR team
- Organise travel/meeting/conference/event arrangements and coordination for both Singapore based employees as well as the visitors to the regional office/Singapore
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least two years' experience working in similar administrative roles
- Able to support a large team
- Experienced with Linux is key
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Excel (Micros/Macros)
- English language level: advanced or fluent
- SAP knowledge user is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in interaction with regional/global offices will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to organise, plan and prioritise the work
The culture may be demanding, but if you are confident and can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani