Senior System Administrator
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior System Administrator job has just become available at one of the leading global companies based in Singapore.
About the Senior System Administrator Role:
In this role, you will manage projects from beginning to end, manage professional services, handover and provide documentation. This is an opportunity to be part of a global “follow the sun” IT team.
• Manage over 500+ virtual servers – Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2019 with vSphere client 5.5 and soon vCenter 6.7 web interface
• Manage backups using Veeam, NetApp SMVI and SME, Livevault
• Administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP and group policy on Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2019 Server
• Manage Microsoft patches, service packs and feature releases through WSUS and SCCM
• Administration and support for McAfee EPO and future next generation anti-virus applications
• Enhance team productivity and automated repetitive tasks by using batch files, PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
• Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
• MS Exchange 2010 and 2016 administration, including global rules, policies, monitoring, scripting, upgrades, sizing, etc. with a very good understanding of messaging principle (mx and SPF records, S/mime signature, encryption, etc.)
The successful Senior System Administrator will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the Windows operating system.
• Windows Server Administration (Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2019)
• VMware ESXi and vCenter administration (from 5.5 to current)
• Active Directory Domain Services administration, including MS internal PKI
• Airwatch management and administration
• MS SQL databases
• IIS global understanding
• Networking topology global understanding (DMZ, load balancing, firewall, Vlans, etc.), preferably checkpoint firewalls (not essential)
• Centreon monitoring
• Veeam backup technologies
• NetApp SAN storage (FAS and E-Series), NFS/CIFS protocols, and NetApp backups solutions
• Exchange Server Administration (Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016)
• Skype for Business
• VMware Workspaces
• Knowledge on digital certificates, both software/hardware (not essential)
• Oracle client/Java based applications global understanding (not essential)
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior System Administrator job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee