Salary SGD4800 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 pharmaceuticals Singapore Singapore SG SGD 4800 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Analyst job has just become available at in one of the most renowned global IT firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Data Analyst Role:
In this role you will be working within the Systems Department, you will provide data support for internal staff of this firm, within the the region (e.g. EMEA or APAC). You will also provide data support for other regions when required. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Data Analyst
- Providing data support for all the main recruitment databases (Profile)
- Client Organisation Structure including addition of new records as requested by the business
- Client Contact and Candidate records Structure, including merging of duplicates
- Systems Support Responsibilities
- Undertaking work to support Master Data Management and Data Quality Management initiatives as well as sustaining and improving data quality through ongoing tasks such as housekeeping of redundant data
- Write SQL queries that can be used for data analysis and investigations
- Knowledge of business workflows in Profile across the region to support Admin staff with creation of contracts and letters
- Manage the Code change management process: handle requests for code additions and changes; update code tick-sheets; communicate changes to the business; audit code usage and report to management
- Manage and maintain Profile standard document templates
- First-line support for BI applications (reports, dashboards etc..) developed by the BI Developers
- Monitoring and managing team job queue in incident-management system (currently Cherwell), logging additional requests received (by email or telephone), resolving within agreed timescales and keeping the client updated
- Adherence to systems policies and keeping up to date with procedures in place
- Documenting work (planned and completed), projects and changes made to ensure they are understood and can be reviewed
- Completing all work to a satisfactory standard and to agreed deadlines, alerting your manager where not possible, and managing your workload to ensure you find additional work ahead of completion time
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes
To succeed in this crucial role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior IT team across APAC, across borders and internal matrix.
- Database applications and tools; e.g. Profile
- Excellent MS Office skills; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- High standards of document control
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems logically
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Time-management and self-direction to work autonomously
- Ability to write and understand basic SQL queries
- Three to five years’ experience working in Professional office / IT working environment
- An understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
- An understanding of the recruitment business is advantageous
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Data Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani