IT Admin/Executive (24 months)
Salary completion bonus
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting IT Admin/Executive role has just been made available in one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies in Singapore. You will be working with different stakeholders reporting to the IT director.
About this IT Admin/Executive (24 months) Role:
The IT Admin/Executive supports the Singapore IT service centre team in the administrative tasks of the department. Key areas of responsibility include event and meeting management, budget tracking, purchasing processing and general office management. The administrative tasks are to provide support to the IT Management team and the members of the department.
- Participate in both local and IT service centre administrative support processes
- IT department purchase order and invoice management; assist IT Controller by ensuring all IT incoming/outgoing financial transactions are properly booked in the ERP system
- General administrative support to IT management
- IT Administration and event planning; working with the finance team, procurement team and HR team
- Organise travel/meeting/conference/event arrangements and coordination for both Singapore based employees as well as the visitors to the regional office/Singapore
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least two years' experience working in similar administrative roles
- Able to support a large team
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- English level: Advanced or Fluent
- SAP user knowledge is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in interaction with Regional/Global offices will be an advantage
- Customer oriented mindset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to organise, plan and prioritise the work
This pharmaceuticals multinational company needs no introduction, they are a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding, but if you are confident and can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani