Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Unified Communications Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading global companies based in Singapore.
About The Unified Communications Engineer Role:
The position as Unified Communications Engineer will maintain the company's interest regarding operations and development of Unified Communication solutions (telephony, video conference and online conferencing solutions). You will be responsible to maintain, upgrade and develop the systems globally with special focus on and responsibility for regional systems. In addition, participating and running projects to expand current systems or deploy new systems/locations.
- Support and Maintain a technological infrastructure plan for Unified Communication infrastructure according to company policies and standards, focusing on performance, availability and meeting agreed Service Level Agreements
- Ensure high quality delivery of IT services through proper testing, quality assurance and documentation preceding complete rollout and normal operation
- Lead or participate in IT projects (locally or regionally), focusing on On-Time-Delivery and supporting the IT PMO processes
- Ensure availability and capacity of unified communication infrastructure components according to business requirements
- Set up and deploy new site office IT infrastructure and services allowing for business requirements
- Ensure IT Security and continuity providing security patching, software and hardware updates in the unified communication infrastructure area.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for incidents and problems escalated from local and regional IT service desk
- Align and comply to group GOPS, guidelines, IT policies and standards, with the goal of zero audit deficiencies
- Ensure relevant backup and recovery of data, software and system configurations in order to support the IT disaster Recovery plan
- Implement, operate, monitor and maintain/optimise unified communication infrastructure components according to approved plans, budgets and business requirements
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers
The successful Unified Communications Engineer will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the Windows operating system.
- Bachelor education/degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum Cisco certified level of Cisco Voice or Collaboration CCNP
- High degree of competency in technical areas including Cisco CUCM, CUCME, CUCEAC, CUE, UCCX, UCM IM & Presence, Jabber, Telepresence, ISR Routers & Gateways
- Knowledge of Call routing, Contact Center, QoS, SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP protocols
- Experience of managing legacy PBX systems and ISDN services
- Minimum five years' relevant experience in support & implementation role on supporting large heterogeneous enterprise unified communications infrastructure
- Minimum four years' experience working with ITIL processes, methodology or structured IT best practice frameworks
- Strong or excellent communication skill in English
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and work independently if necessary
- Excellent communications and team work skills
- A good team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Able to work in an on-call rota
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Unified Communications Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee