Salary SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Completion Bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting job of an System Engineer has just become available at one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical companies in Singapore.
About the System Engineer Role:
In this crucial role you will be responsible for many different duties like supporting different standards of infrastructure applications and services for calls from APAC users which are escalated by the Service Desk 1st Level Support. You will also design & perform changes to the system & management processes. You will engage with Presales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Review and analyse end user tickets to improve the support process including knowledge management
- Support for Incident and Problem Management
- Handle Task tickets which are assigned to End User Operation Team
- Conduct local account management tasks which cannot be handled by Global Account Management team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Looking for a resource who can assist IT INF End User Operation's run tasks handling 2nd level support of infrastructure topic
- Experience in IT training and Client support
- Understanding of IT processes (preferable ITIL certificate)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organisation skills
- Good understanding of cultural differences
- Two to three years' experience in supporting IT operations
- Familiarity with IT processes (example: Incident management and problem solving in 2nd level support)
- Basic general knowledge in ITIL (example: Windows 10 and iPad)
- Good English communication skills
The successful System Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani