Voice Network Consultant
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Allowance + Bonus
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting job for a Voice Network Consultant has just been made available in one of the most renowned IT Firms in Singapore.
About the Voice Network Consultant Role:
In this crucial role (Voice Network Consultant) you will be responsible for many different duties like implementation, deployment and migration. You will perform changes to the network & management processes. You will engage with Presales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Hands-on working knowledge of carrier-grade VoIP infrastructure, specifically
- Significant hosted Cisco, Avaya, platforms)
- End point devices (Polycom VVX, Cisco)
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of Cisco routers, Call Manager, and switches.
- Able to understand and analyse WireShark results to solve complex SIP VoIP and IP internet working challenges
- Test and implement Internet-based global voice solution
- Provide network support for VoIP phone system and troubleshoot voice quality problems as required
- Collect and analyse user requirements and generate IT-approved voice/network solutions
- Monitor a voice/network incident queue and work trouble tickets
- Utilise and maintain voice/network monitoring tools and respond promptly and appropriately to alerts
- Work with external suppliers on voice/network planning, implementation, and support activities
- Communicate and work with IT support and engineering team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior IT Managers and teams across borders.
- VoIP Fundamentals and QoS
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Level 3 troubleshooting
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and IPSec Protocol
- Network Firewalls
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Cisco IOS Command Line
- Cisco Access Control Lists
- Multi-factor authentication implementation and management
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani