Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 engineering Singapore SG SGD 3000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting System Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading global companies based in Singapore.
About the System Engineer Role:
In the business critical role, you are a team-oriented player who provides support for their research development team.
- Setup and maintenance of servers, storage and network equipment
- Manage, maintain and support network, desktop and server infrastructure
- Conduct backup and data recovery activities
- Perform onsite network troubleshooting
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Manage and document system configurations
The successful System Engineer will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the operating system as well as networking.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- One to four years' relevant experience
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Experience with virtualization and network security application (e.g., VMware, IDS , Firewall)
- Able to exercise good judgement in determining problem resolutions and approaches to solutions
- Able to work both independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this System Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee