Helpdesk Support (12 months)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD4800 per month
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 4500 4800 4800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Helpdesk Support job has just become available at in one of the most renowned global IT firm based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Helpdesk Support Role:
In this role, you will get to be part of a global team of ITOs, physically located within the office reporting to the Senior IT Support Manager APAC. You will be responsible for providing an effective and professional IT support service to staff and clients in accordance with the needs of the business. You will ensure that all software and hardware issues are resolved within pre-determined timescales.
- In all offices, manage all calls made to the IT Service Desk
- Regional/global Service Desk. Service Desk calls which cannot be resolved remotely will then be passed back to the ITO to deal with. Most of these calls will relate to resoling hardware problems, provision of on the spot training, induction training, explanation of application usage and best practice
- Support of office infrastructure. The ITO will maintain and resolve any issues impacting the office infrastructure or manage the appropriate specialists to resolve such problems
- Facilitate communications between the local / regional IT Officers, the regional Training team and the Global support teams. Manage local supplier relationships ensuring that they meet the agreed SLA
- Record all requests for assistance in the Service Now call logging system
- Ensure all calls are responded to within a timely manner and within the agreed OLAs
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of events relating to their call
- Monitor calls when passed to 3rd line teams
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Develop detailed understanding of the business and departments that are supported
- Complete tasks and other assigned work to agreed deadlines
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and coperatively with senior IT teams, across borders (APAC & EMEA) and internal matrix.
- Relevant experience in the provision of support for the Microsoft suite of applications
- Sound experience in the support of PC's and peripherals is a requirement
- Proven experience on the provision of high quality customer service
- Minimum of two years' experience as a Desk side engineer or similar
- Proven ability to resolve a high number of incidents and work well under pressure
- Must have the ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Flexible, customer focussed approach to service delivery
- An enthusiasm for learning about current and new technologies
- To meet specific, agreed metrics and maintain these achievements
- Must be willing to contribute to working as part of a virtual team and take the time and effort to share skills and experience with others
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to focus on different stages of the project life cycle
- Language skills desirable. Microsoft certification - with focus on Workstation support, LAN, WAN, Internet. - Highly desirable. Citrix knowledge – Highly desirable
- Active Directory and Windows 10 support knowledge – optional
- Office 2016 support knowledge – highly desirable
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a IT professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani