Deployment Technician (Windows Migration)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-03-29 it Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Deployment Technician job is now available in a global private bank to work on their windows migration project.
About the Deployment Technician Role:
In this project critical role, you will be working in a team of four to handle the on-site support for their Singapore infrastructure project:
- Communication with end-users to for migration scheduling, technical refresh and data back-ups
- Install company-tested user specific applications from software centre, local share or physical, media
- Complete validation and function tests once asset is ready prior UAT by end-user
- Uninstall existing systems and handle inventory registration
- Assist end-users for UAT testing and signoff via remote desktop once pc/laptop is ready
To be successful for this role, you must have at least hands on experience in windows migrations and basic desktop troubleshooting.
- More than two years' experience and/or training in hardware and software installation and troubleshooting and resolving technical problems with desktop computers, laptops, printers (local and network), and other peripherals in a Windows and Mac environment
- Extensive customer service interaction in person, by phone, and by email, with the ability to communicate technical problems and instructions to end-users in terms that are easy to understand
- Proactive problem-solving and willingness to take ownership in analyzing solutions, proposing resolutions, and ensuring implementation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effectively collaborate with team members to identify, plan, and deploy technical solutions
- Ability to work through complicated tasks while paying attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines to complete support requests and projects
This company is a multinational financial services company and the largest bank in the western countries. With an outstanding international reputation, they are also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are an IT engineer who is looking for the next move, this is the role for you.
Click on the link to apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar