Technical Consultant (Software Implementation)
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 4800 7800 7800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A defence firm is looking for a Technical Consultant (Software Implementation) to join its team based in Singapore.
About the Technical Consultant (Software Implementation) Role:
You will provide the critical skills necessary to implement, integrate, upgrade, administer, support and extend applications. You take ownership of one or more areas of delivery within proof of concepts, analysis and design phases, refreshes, implementations and upgrades, and provide leadership and mentoring to junior resources. You will participate in client workshops and calls and have a good knowledge of the technologies and tools associated with configuring and deploying the Netreveal product.
- Provide knowledge of the functionality of one or more core NetReveal modules (such as ETL, Builder, Workbench, Visualizer, Live, Scenario Manager, WLM, Services Manager and Application Builder)
- Participate in the technical workshops during the analysis and design stages of project
- Lead and Support technical delivery of aspects of the solution
- Create the project environments mirroring the hardware and software stack to be used on client site
- Configure technical aspects of the Netreveal product e.g. Scenario Manager, WLM, Workbench, to meet client requirement
- Trouble-shoot environmental & technical issues that arise in the course of deploying/configuring software
- Deploy application releases onto the project environment and on client site when required
- Assist in improvements to our software, processes or supporting documentation
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills towards clients and internal project team
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues
- Effective and Efficient decision making ability – prioritizing, time management, etc
To succeed in the Technical Consultant role, you should have experience in installing software and creating test environments.
- Typically one to three years' experience or equivalent in a technical role such as programming, technical/IT support, software installation
- Grows technical knowledge of new aspects of the NetReveal product, asking for guidance where appropriate and rapidly picking up new skills
- Technical trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and in-depth experience of databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server or Teradata and performance tuning at a database level
- Some knowledge of application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Good knowledge of operating systems such as Unix Solaris, AIX, Linux, HPUX
- Understanding of Java and J2EE architectures/and/or Data Server
This world leading technology firm needs no introduction and is regarded as the leader in its field.
If you are someone with an engineering mindset, passionate and a curious mind about technology, this is a great opportunity to gain project experience with a very well-known organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee