Regional Digital Engineer
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-25 marketing Singapore SG SGD 4000 4650 4650 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Digital Engineer job has just arisen in a leading firm, based in Singapore. You will play a key role in supporting delivery of digital projects and operational excellence across the business.
About the Digital Engineer Role:
The Digital Engineer will be based in Singapore, reporting to the IT Operations Manager, Asia and will also be working very closely with the Digital/IT Team within the region. He/she will also work in close partnership with several key stakeholders across the Digital/IT and commercial teams.
- Act as key/ initial contact for digital incidents/ problems and to escalate, if necessary, for incident/problem management and resolution. Ensure incidents, problems and root cause actions are properly managed and delivered, by working in close collaboration with Regional Digital Teams and HQ Digital Support team
- Monitors key Digital performance metrics. Ensure operational risks are identified and mitigated
- Ensure optimal network connectivity and health. Provide feedback on network performance and improvement activities to reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Work closely with supervisor to determine the maintenance and capacity planning of the network and systems
- Work with Engineering/ Operations teams to properly install digital media including screens and players in accordance to set procedures, guidelines and standards
- Ensure digital media assets are adequately maintained for smooth and sustainable operations
- Follow and improve established IT and Digital Operations processes to ensure consistency and standardisation
- Exercise preventive maintenance schedules and protocols for troubleshooting of digital network and media assets
- Assist with IT incidents/ problems and to escalate, if necessary, for incident/problem management and resolution.
- Monitoring and reporting of key IT performance metrics
- Work closely with Regional Digital Team and HQ Digital Support Team to oversee and determine time frames for IT/digital projects including system updates, upgrades, and migrations
- Assume role of Project Team Member for Digital installation and upgrades in Asia region
To succeed in this Digital engineer role, you should have prior experience with Infrastructure experiences.
- Three to five years' IT support and maintenance experience
- Contribute as team members in IT/ Application projects
- Experienced in Incident and Problem Management
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Linux Operating System (AWS Linux, CentOS, etc)
- Cisco Network Support Certification/ Experience (CCNA/ CCNP)
This leading organization is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are someone with an engineering mindset, passionate and a curious mind about technology, this is a great opportunity to gain project experience with a very well-known organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee