VC Project Engineer
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Flexi Benefit, Mobile Allowance, VB, AWS
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-02-20 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting VC Project Engineer role has just become available at in one of the most renowned global IT firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the IT Director.
About the VC Project Engineer Role:
In this crucial role you will be responsible for many different duties like project planning, deployment and migration. You will also design and perform changes to the network & management processes. You will engage with pre-sales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Lead IP Telephony projects and associated network upgrades (WAN, LAN, WLAN), from start to finish which includes user requirements gathering, to design, ordering, installation, implementation and documentation
- Coordinate and manage all installation activities with the Project Manager, Vendors and Users. The scope is across multiple sites in Asia Pacific
- Work with the Project Manager on the new IPT cluster activities, including build, integrate and test phases.
- Work with the vendors to ensure that during the deployment, technical design and solution are implemented based on user requirements and aligned to company network standards
- Work with the vendors on the Low Level Design (LLD) for the new IPT cluster, including the installation of IPT clusters (Cisco UCS servers, ESXi deployment as well as CUCM and CUC build)
- Work with the vendors on SME integration, Global Dial Plan integration and updates to the Global Dial Plan.
- Work with telcos to ensure on time delivery, installation, testing and configuration of MPLS, QOS and ISDN PRI circuits during the deployment
- Work with vendors to ensure on time delivery, installation, testing and configuration of Cisco equipment during the deployment, including LAN switches, WLAN upgrades and Voice over Wireless setup
- Troubleshoot with in-county vendors and telcos during project deployment for all implementation issues
- Coordinate with vendors to provide IPT training for end users
- Lead Contact Center projects from start to finish. This includes user requirements gathering, to design, ordering, installation, implementation and documentation
- Lead Cisco Telepresence projects from start to finish. This includes user requirements gathering, to design, ordering, installation, implementation and documentation
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the IT Directors, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience as a Technical Lead for TDM to Cisco IPT migration projects
- Completed at least one large scale IPT deployment (>1000 users) or three medium IPT projects (>300 users)
- Valid CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification
- Able to demonstrate expertise with CUCM version 11 and above
- Able to demonstrate expertise with CUCM Session Manager Edition, especially for global dial plan management
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of LAN, WLAN, MPLS. Experience working on these projects is an advantage
- Experience with managing vendor to perform configuration and UAT
- Experience with troubleshooting ISDN issues with telcos in at least 3 countries
- Experience with Genesys PureConnect/Interactive Intelligence CaaS is advantageous
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence is advantageous
- Experience with Amazon Connect is advantageous
- At least four years working on Cisco CUCM, with two years of project implementation experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and preferably in Mandarin as you would need to work closely with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
This leading technology provider is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani