Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Project Manager (Infrastructure) job has just become available at one of the most respected local tech solutions company (Defense, Technology and Services) based in Singapore, reporting directly to Deputy GM.
About the Project Manager (Infrastructure) Role:
We are looking for Project Manager who has rich experience in delivering and managing infrastructure projects (Security Systems, CCTV, Thermal Imaging technologies) for the clients in the industry.
- Responsible to project manage the Infrastructure solutions implementation (end-to-end) related to Network and Security Systems, CCTV, Thermal Imaging technologies within the organizations
- Determines and reviews all project economics to include costs, budget, resources and risks following the Agile framework and principles
- Responsible to understand the requirements, provide the technical solutions, manage the scope, deliverables and review the implementation and / or cut-over strategy ensuring proper hand-over from Project to Operations
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities to manage and implement projects from initiation to final operational stage
- Manage the project risk and address the escalation encountered
- Ensure proper audit and compliance according to the corporate standards and guidelines
- Organize project meetings to provide status review among project team members and clients
- Monitor the project’s progress and providing leadership and guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery within budget and compliance to IT standards and regulatory requirements
- Creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged within organization
To succeed in this Project Manager (Infrastructure) role, you will need to possess experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering / Science or Business Administration
- At least five years' proven project management experience managing complex IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing Agile project
- Technical background on either Security Systems, CCTV, Thermal Imaging technologies is a must
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager (Infrastructure) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva