Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-01-23 it Singapore 180 Clemenceau Avenue SG 239924 SGD 6000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Project Engineer job has just become available at in one of the most renowned global IT firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Project Engineer Role:
In this crucial role you will be responsible for many different duties like project planning, deployment and migration. You will also design & perform changes to the network & management processes. You will engage with pre-sales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Perform system, storage setup, configuration and administration
- Perform maintenance and application support
- Perform capacity planning, performance monitoring
- Support system setup, patching and configuration
- Perform system documentation on deployment, changes an system
- Provide IT System disaster recovery planning and support
- Perform IT Asset management and administration
- Maintain security, backup and redundancies strategies
- Maintain IT Security compliance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experienced with Windows AD/SCCM/Skype for Business/Macfee is key
- Experienced with Level 3 support in troubleshooting
- Strong technical skills with MS Active Directory, Skype for Business and Mcafee
- Minimum eight years' experience in system and support
- Proficient in Web Services and desktop applications
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani