Data Centre Facilities Manager (12 Months Contract)
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-01-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An new Country Data Centre Facilities Manager job has just came up in a leading financial services firm.
About the Country Data Centre Facilities Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all technology service needs are addressed, whilst being the key liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Manage day to day operations of the APAC Data Centres and deliver infrastructure projects within the region
- Capacity management to facilitate timely delivery of infrastructure projects as per defined processes and SLAs
- Ensure Production stability at all times while at the same time adhering to all bank’s and regulatory policies with zero tolerance to any risk exposure
- Drive Data Centre strategies from Development through to Deployment
- Cost management to budget and tender/RFP processes in region
- Manage scheduled and un-scheduled Data Centre related events such as power downs, DR tests and QMWs
- Continuous review and improvement of various policies, processes, methodologies and services in line with industry best practices
The successful Data Centre Facilities Manager will need to have at least ten years' experience in managing operations of Data Centre Facilities and excellent understanding of broad IT Infrastructure.
- Data Centre Management qualifications (e.g. CDCP,CDCS,CDCE,DCSD,DSCO) and experience
- Project management methodology (e.g. Prince2, PMI)
- Excellent knowledge with Data Centre technologies, specific to Facilities Management including:
- Cabling technologies and methodologies
- Server virtualization, infrastructure consolidation and migration
- Solid experience with IT infrastructure project management (e.g. data centres, office campus, servers, network, voice or desktop equipment)
- Past experience with budgets, strategies, proposal justification and cost analysis
- Well-versed in working on projects around Asia Pacific in a global organisation
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Data Centre Facilities Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new 12 months contract opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh