NAS Platform Administrator
Salary SGD80000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A global Investment Bank is looking for a NAS Platform Administrator to join their NAS Storage Team under Technology Services. Reporting to the NAS Service Manager, the NAS Platform Administrator is to provide support and management of the NAS storage infrastructure.
About the NAS Platform Administrator Role:
The NAS Platform Administrator will ensure the bank's business critical services are supported within the NAS storage infrastructure.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot multiple NetApp NAS platform
- Identify and implement improvements to enhance, optimise and reduce the cost of the NAS Storage Infrastructure, making recommendations related to capacity, performance, availability, stability, cost and support roadmaps
- Perform periodic capacity and performance planning of the NAS storage infrastructure and inform the NAS Service Manager of key findings and recommendations
- Respond to and resolve NAS storage-related incidents, managing all necessary communication with other technical teams and the management team
- Participate in an on-call and shift rota to support internal business customers of the NAS service
- Perform daily health checks
- Support auditory, regulatory, risk and compliance initiatives that contain deliverables related to the NAS service
- The successful NAS Platform Administrator will have a strong foundation of core IT protocols and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Possess a minimum of five to six years of experience in NetApp NAS technology
- Familiarity with CIFS, NFS, NetApp ONTAP 7-mode and Cluster-mode, Metrocluster, Snap Mirror, Snap Vault, On Command Unified Manager, SAN switches, Brocade Network Advisor
This is a great opportunity for those looking to join an international Investment Bank known in the market for being a leader in infrastructure solutions and culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung