Salary SGD5500 - SGD6000 per month + bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-13 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Voice Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at a global company.
About the Voice Engineer Role:
You will be responsible for providing post-sales support that includes project implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance and day-to-day support for all customers.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Voice Platform, SBC and Gateways
- Provide assistance and advice to NOC and Tech Support team
- Handle and ensure all service requests are responded to
- Conduct regular service request reviews within the team and set action plan for backlog
- Perform system back-up
- Assist in troubleshooting and solve any issues that come up during projects
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration and maintenance of all systems infrastructure within the team
To succeed in this Voice Engineer role, you should have three to five years' experience with strong problem-solving skills.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
- Three to five years' experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Broadworks Voicemail Tool is a key requirement
- Good understanding of VOIP technology and telecommunications
- Good knowledge of telephony and data problem resolution
- Experience with BroadWorks technology will be a critical advantage
- Knowledge of communications protocols such as SIP / MGCP / ISUP / SCCP / G.711 / G.729
- Knowledge of Class 4/5 routing, features and call flows
- Knowledge of Cisco Gateway and SBC configurations and Linux administration
- Knowledge of scripting will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to meet deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Professional certification like CCNA or CCNP will be preferred
- Basic networking work experience and knowledge is a key requirement
This is a leading global company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven, passionate and eager to take the next step of your career with an industry leader, this Voice Engineer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani