Voice Engineer (Avaya)
Salary Completion BonusCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Voice Engineer (Avaya) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global company.
About the Voice Engineer (Avaya) Role:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining end-to-end enterprise solutions for the firm's voice and call centre services in the Asia region.
- Responsible for the design, configuration and maintenance of Avaya VoIP and call centre infrastructure and related services such as Avaya IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI and Verint logger solutions
- Manage an end-to-end BPO and call centre solutions in Philippines and will responsible for making sure all of global standard solutions are being implemented as per the company's policies and guidelines
- Execute and support IP telephony, call centre products such as Verint Voice recording, Dialer systems and Workforce Management tools
- Interface with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software that meets requirements defined by the Global and Regional IT
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for VoIP and call centre performance and functionality improvements
- Work with technical team to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure are maintained with latest firmware and software requirements
- Work closely with business department to gather business requirement and to help to design and implement Avaya VoIP and call centre solutions that meet aggressive deployment schedules
- Work with management to understand the requirements of a dynamic and growing business environment as it relates to the VoIP and call centre needs
- Create, and maintain documentation as well as procedures
- Maintain Avaya PBX products such as media servers, voicemail systems, gateways and its related circuit packs such as CLAN, MEDPRO, Xfire, VAL and DS1
To succeed in this Voice Engineer (Avaya) role, you should have experience managing multiple projects and liaising with vendors.
- Bachelor's degree with five to 10 years' relevant experience on supporting enterprises VoIP and call centre infrastructure and related services
- Experienced with managing multiple projects and RFS (Request for Services) simultaneously and has experience providing outstanding customer service in a 7x24 operational environment with high availability (99.999%)
- Experienced in dealing with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software that meets requirements defined by the Global and Regional IT
- Experience with design, configuration and expansion of a Avaya VoIP and call centre solutions including Avaya IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI and Verint logger solutions
- Proficiency in understanding data network technologies such as QoS, switching, and routing; must have experience in working with different protocols such as H.323, SIP and QSIG
- Strong understanding of routing technologies such as BSR (Best Service Routing), Vectors & Variable
- Ability to maintain contact centre call flow using vectoring, VDN, announcements and switch programming.
- Troubleshooting skills in VoIP and call centre environment is desired
- Knowledge of service delivery, IT infrastructure and operational support
- Ability to solve problems quickly and to automate and improve processes
- Proven experience with Avaya platform capacity planning
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Cisco Internetwork Operating System, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall, Avaya Communications Manager and Cisco
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including (OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, NTP)
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
- Natural ability in troubleshooting, and eager to learn technologies outside of core job responsibilities.
- Team player, ability to work within a distributed multicultural team environment; strong problem-solving / analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
This is a renowned global company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry-leading company, this Voice Engineer (Avaya) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani