NOC Team Lead
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-17 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting NOC Team Lead job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the NOC Team Lead Role:
The company is searching for a team-oriented player to provide face-to-face support to customers in a range of technologies and disciplines, including both hardware and software. You will need to perform complex fault finding. NOC (Network Operations Centre) provides essential monitoring and troubleshooting support for severs and services, as well as escalates problems to appropriate teams. You will manage a team to resolve system issues within a short period of time to bring company's quality of services to new heights.
- Responsible and accountable for monitoring, and first level support for company's network infrastructure, servers and services
- Lead a team to monitor company's services and respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts; identify issues according to SOPs and experience, escalate identified issues for resolution when necessary
- Review and improve the effectiveness of monitoring mechanism, work with system engineers to improve monitoring systems and scripts
- Review and improve problem solving SOPs
- Recruit and train NOC engineers
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress
- Summarise and report on monitored systems for service improvement
The successful NOC Team Lead will need to have good communication skills and be customer focused.
- A good degree in Engineering, IT or other relevant domain
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and computer networks
- Able to pick up new knowledge fast
- Competent in technical report writing and documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels of employees professionally
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts in the region
This leading e-commerce firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this NOC Team Lead role is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee