IT Support (L2)
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 03 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting IT Support job has just become available at one of the leading global companies based in Singapore, acting as a point of escalation and deputising for the team leader.
About the IT Support (L2) Role:
The company is searching for a team-oriented player to provide face-to-face support to customers in a range of technologies and disciplines, including both hardware and software. You will need to perform complex fault finding.
- Provide support to users on Windows 10 and O365
- Deskside/floor walking support and Engagement
- Retain end-to-end ownership and resolution of calls working within the internal IT support teams
- All work completed within agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Deskside engagement and support of office and remote based IT hardware
- Provide second-line support including: incident and problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution or escalation when necessary
- Develop engagement with the partners and fee earners, local staff, and technology teams
- Ensure standards, policies and procedures are developed, maintained, communicated and followed within the region
- Identify and communicate common issues and problems to the appropriate contact in technology and the practice
- Answer and monitor queries from IT Service Desk and other departments within the business
- Handle escalated complaints
- Monitor and measure contact quality to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved
The successful IT Support (L2) will need to have good communication skills and be customer focused.
- Customer- and service-focused
- Patient with the ability to be calm and polite under pressure
- Logical and objective approach to problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Attention to detail and accurate in recording information
- Team player
- Willingness to adapt and change
- Able to work towards targets and goals
- Able to work with minimal supervision and manage complex issues
- Good standard of secondary education
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, able to identify and resolve problems
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this IT Support (L2) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee