PKI Systems Engineer
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 03 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting PKI Systems Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at an IT internet company.
About the PKI Systems Engineer role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the system within the company. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- PKI Support - the go-to expert for any PKI or HSM issues
- Create and maintain PKI operations and design
- Help with PKI architecture enhancement including physical layout
- Help with technical strategy for offline and online PKI including CA migration
- Troubleshoot PKI issues within infrastructure and/or process
- Provide PKI operations support including certificate issuance, revocation, key materials backup and restore, manual or automated
- Create UAT test cases including execution scripts
- Document and maintain PKI Processes including Certificate Authority operation
- Support and maintain compliance (Webtrust, ETSI, Internal Audit, others)
- Develop reporting metrics (capacity and performance of PKI components, HSM, etc)
- Identify opportunities to improve both process and tools
- Create and maintain PKI knowledge base
- Provide training to team and customer as and when required
- Provide support for PKI components including PKI expert, HSM expert and Cryptography expert knowledge
To succeed in this PKI Systems Engineer role, you should have good knowledge of and experience in PKI. You should also be passionate about information security and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience; Engineering or related discipline highly preferred
- Excellent Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills
- At least three years' PKI experience
- At least two years' experience in operations support
- Experience working with version control systems
- Strong technical documentation skills and an understanding of the importance of documentation in a compliance environment
- Willing to carry duty support phone and respond to urgent calls as part of a rota
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This company is a global IT internet company. It has a small infrastructure engineering team that is proactive and seeks continuous improvement through respectful and honest communication. The company's fast-paced and dynamic culture offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this PKI Systems Engineer role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee