Video Conference Engineer (24 months)
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Video Conference Engineer (24 months) job has just become available in one of the most renowned global IT firms based in Singapore.
About the Video Conference Engineer (24 months) Role:
In this crucial role reporting to the Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for many different duties such as project planning, deployment and commissioning for projects. You will be tasked to provide high and low designing schedules and work with client's requirements for the AV. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to coordinate with vendors, work with sales teams and communicate directly with different clients.
- Project planning, deployment and commissioning for projects
- Lead the project and provide high and low level design, tasks scheduling
- Review client’s requirements based on floor plans and provide recommendations of design for the AV in terms of background audio, meeting rooms, training rooms, auditoriums
- Present deployment designs to clients
- Engage presales team for project effort sizing advisory
- Guide and organise the daily workflow and floor activities of technicians to ensure timely setup, refresh, and removal of equipment per property
- Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish, coordinate vendors and outside technical support for roll-outs
- Work with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
- Communicate directly with clients or assist technicians to ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Assist with training and development of team and enforcing of standards, IT networking, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure compliance to policies, processes and standards, both internal and client organisations
To succeed in this Video Conference Engineer (24 months) role, you should have relevant experience in AV and video conferencing and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- At least three years' relevant experience in IT/networking/AV industry providing audio-visual, and video conferencing room set-ups
- Able to work independently as well as in a team when delivering projects
- CCNA technical certification would be a plus
- Experience working in a system integrator environment preferred
- High degree of demonstrated customer-oriented service and strong sense of professionalism
- Knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers and spotlights
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs
- Able to set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards
- Ability to draft and understand alternate schematic drawings of the AV and VC installations and cabling
- 20% travelling expected in APAC to assist in deployment of projects
This leading tech firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani