Senior Network Engineer - Lync/SFB (24 months)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month + Meal and Transport Allowance
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-04 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Network Engineer - Lync/SFB (24 months) job has just become available in one of the most renowned global IT firms based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Senior Network Engineer - Lync/SFB (24 months) Role:
In this crucial role, you will be responsible for many different duties such as project planning, deployment and migration. You will also design and perform changes to the network and management processes. You will engage with the presales team for projects. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to assist, lead and manage major projects locally and globally.
- Project planning, deployment, commissioning, migrations, and managing for MS SFB projects
- Lead the projects; provide high and low-level design, tasks scheduling and migrations
- Engage presales team for project effort sizing advisory
- Operate across business units to ensure and to enable Workspace for Tomorrow
- Assist Lead/Solution Architect on major project roll-outs as technical lead
- Conduct internal training as part of knowledge sharing
- Prepare voice analysis reports, including findings with analysis
- Provide level 3/4 operations support for voice and network infrastructure and P1 escalations
- Perform changes to the network/voice in-line with the organisation’s change management processes
- Ensure compliance to policies, processes and standards, in both internal and client organisations
To succeed in this Senior Network Engineer - Lync/SFB (24 months) role, you will need to be strong, focused, diligent and detail-oriented, while possessing a high level of personal accountability.
- At least eight to 12 years' relevant experience in IT/networking industry providing of hands-on deployment of Microsoft Lync or Skype voice solution
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft OCS, Microsoft Lync, and Microsoft SfB Voice architecture
- Proven experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype of Business (including voice) services, design and topology
- AVAYA/CISCO Experience would be preferred
- Proven experience with integration of these technologies with telephony, video, presence, and messaging systems; also should have working knowledge of Sonus/AudioCodes SBC Gateways or other vendor related gateways utilised in Skype for business deployments
- Able to work independently as well as in a team when delivering projects
- In-depth knowledge of SIP signalling protocols and integration with media gateways such as AudioCode/Avaya
- Willing to work hard and eager to learn about new technologies
- Polite and able to communicate well to the clients; client-oriented
- Client focused, diligent and detail-oriented; high degree of personal accountability
- Willing to work extended hours
- Hands-on experience with certification in the following products will be highly advantageous:
- Microsoft Messaging (MCSE)
- Microsoft Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
- Microsoft Private Cloud (MCSE)
- Microsoft Communication (MCSE)
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a great clientele, the culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Network Engineer - Lync/SFB (24 months) role.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani